We work with our clients to define the important aspects of the position that needs to be filled. This forms the basis of all our recruitment efforts, care must be taken to make the resulting profile as accurate as possible.
- Step 1 – Coherent research on the potential employees following the parameters defined.
- Step 2 – The relevant individuals are identified.
- Step 3 – A survey is done with the identified applicants to determine their motivations, their goals and what reasons might exist for a career move. This prepares potential candidates for our direct contact by encouraging them to think about their future career, thereby preparing them for an approach by us.
- Step 4 – The second contact to the potential candidate is now sought and his willingness to take part in a discussion is determined. We find out more of the candidate´s background and whether he is possibly suited for the position. At this stage the client company is usually not yet mentioned in order to ensure confidentiality.
- Step 5 – The candidates found are interviewed. The purpose is to determine their personal qualifications for the position to be filled. We also present our client company in such a way, as to make the position to be filled interesting for the candidate. From these candidates we determine a short list
- Step 6 – Qualified shortlist of candidates is presented to our clients.
- Step 7 – We will assist our clients in the final selection of candidates.
During the initiation period it can happen, that ideal candidates run into certain troubles. We will help candidates to become acclimated and help them to become successful in their new career.